Data Solutions Plus creates high quality databases and business systems. We provide services to companies of all sizes, from single-owner consulting firms to large corporations, from well-established companies to brand new businesses.
We create databases to help businesses manage their information, processes and deadlines. Specializing in Microsoft Access, SQL and VBA, we provide extensive automation and customization through custom programming, excellent client-developer communications and exceptional customer service.
We provide website-database integration to enable a company to collect information from clients or employees in the field and have that information feed directly into their database. Similarly, a company's up-to-date information can be made available to desired clientele and employees via online database integration.
Common concerns for which businesses seek our assistance:
- The original developer of the database is no longer available or lacks the knowledge to take the database to a more advanced, smoother functioning level;
- A new business is getting started and wants to create a system on which to run the business;
- A business has grown and changed since the original database was built and the need has become apparent for a new or expanded system into which the existing data can be automatically transferred;
- A business is overloaded with multiple Excel spreadsheets, post-it notes and other sources of data, and desires a centralized, computerized location for storing, retrieving and analyzing information;
- A business wants to avoid "double-entry" of data so that they input data into their database or a web page, but not both. Similarly, a company wants to avoid collecting information from their clients and then having to retype the information into their database;
- A business has employees who need to access information while in the field;
- A business wants to obtain applications, questionnaires or registrations over the Internet and have the information imported directly into their database;
- A business wants to make certain information available to the public to reduce the number of repetitive phone calls and emails they receive requesting that information.
We have no minimum or maximum timeline or work unit. After discussing the project with you to get an understanding of your needs and specifications, we will provide a proposal or estimate of the time and cost for the project. Alternatively, we can work on an hourly basis if you want short-term assistance, or ongoing assistance on an "as needed" basis.
We have a proven track record. Established in Asheville, NC in 2000, we have served clients throughout the U.S., including North Carolina, Ohio, California and Maryland. Our expertise and commitment, coupled with superior customer service, make us the database design company of choice for businesses seeking an exceptional work product, a hassle-free installation and a beneficial, enjoyable ongoing relationship.
YOU CAN VIEW A PARTIAL LIST OF CLIENTS TO WHOM WE HAVE PROVIDED DATABASE SERVICES BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW:
(This is a partial list. There are too many to list!)
- Accurate Technology
- ArtSpace Charter School
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Blue Ridge Refrigeration
- Boyd Pontiac
- Clarke & Leatherwood Construction
- Colbond-Bonar Corporation
- Council on Aging (Buncombe and Henderson Counties)
- Educational Travel Consultants
- Employee Benefit Trust
- Giles Chemical/Premier Magnesia
- Glennwood Custom Builders
- Henderson County Dept.of Social Services
- Ingles Markets, Inc.
- Kania Law Firm
- Levi Industrial Group
- Los Angeles Universal Preschool
- Mission Hospitals
- Relax & Rejuvenate Massage Center
- Smart Start of Henderson County
- Sow True Seeds
- Whetstone Consultations
- Wolf Creek Engineering
- YWCA of Asheville
We look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers!
Call us today: 828-776-9636 or email us: email@example.com
Let’s discuss your needs - and the options that are available - for a computerized business solution that fits your budget. Contact Data Solutions Plus by calling (828) 776-9636 or emailing us at solutions @ datasolutionsplus.com or by clicking here. Free consultations are always available.